BLUE JAYS INFIELD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

WINNER EAGLE

WINNER EAGLE Empty WINNER EAGLE

Message par Philippe BOUCHARD Sam 07 Juin 2008, 09:50

Livorno (Italy), 07 April 2008

Dear Mr. Bouchard, (President - Blue Jays B.C.)

Good evening, my name is Jacopo Baldi and I'm the Managing Director of "WINNER EAGLE" Company from Italy.

I had the pleasant to meet you in Paris during the last FFBS General Assembly 2008, at our official stand/store point.

As your welcome invitation and FFBS details too, we will be honour to be, with our Official WINNER EAGLE Stand/Store point, during your Tournament on next July 2008 in Bordeaux (?).
So, step by step, if you will send me the first details (that you have till now..) to start to plain in right way our presence.
Have you the right date on July about it? How many Teams or Players will be there (around +/-)? Is it possible to stay with a caravan/camper around the fields? Will you plain a camping area or not?
In the mean time, we will start to plain all the Discounts and Free gifts that our Company will reserve to the Players of the Tournament and the Staff
Thanks for your "first" kind reply.

As your request, I will send you our Company logo to insert inside your web site to link to our web site.
If you will send us your, we will make the same inside our official web site too!
Thanks for your welcome collaboration.

Wait your welcome reply and confirm asap.
Have nice day!.
Thank you and Best Regards.

WINNER EAGLE / ARTEMIDIA sas
Jacopo Baldi
(Managing Director)
Philippe BOUCHARD
Philippe BOUCHARD
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas